martes, 3 de junio de 2008

My meme !!!

What were you doing 10 years ago? I was studying 4th grade of Elementary at Ntra. Sra de Pliar School. Can't think much of anything else I did during that time.

5 things you have to do today: Finish the blog, studying for an exam and congratulate my cousin.

Snacks I enjoy… Any kind of food less fish.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I would like to create a foundation at the international level to help people with disease and hunger in the world and would open companies to give work to people.

Three of my bad habits: eat much, sleep too much and leave everything to the last minute.

5 places I have lived:

just Maracaibo.

5 jobs I have had: I have worked in the company of my grandfather and my mind.

3 people I want to know more about: Maria linares, Mariangel Marin and Luis Fuenmayor.

No hay comentarios: